Thursday 3 January 2013

Spooks is a man

So, we have a cat. She is white, and very cute. Everyone tells me how pretty she is but her attitude is mean, because she claws out and attacks everyone. My female cat started growing appendages.

She went and saw a friend who knows a lot about cats (also has 2) who assured me that Spooks was female, just a good breeder.

Well after Spooks' vet trip. She is not a lady cat but a man.









Ian wants to rename her because Spooks or Princess puss is no longer appropriate.
Kevin Rudd????










We were thinking of naming him Kevin Rudd, and his favourite toy Julia.
Julia

What do you think would be a good name?

2 comments:

  1. Who is Kevin Rudd??

    I believe he she be called Legolas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ex prime minister of Australia :)

    I met him once, he is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete